Ireland – Final Pictures
I’ve put two sets up on the web:
- A smaller selection in no particular order: IRELAND. Note that there are two sets of pictures so you have to click on the 1 or 2 to go to the other set.
- A larger group based on location (mainly): IRELAND TRAVEL.
There is a third set for the purpose of remembering the trip with more people pictures – meant only for a book for ourselves and the Bradleys so you won’t see those here.
Below are my favourite 8 landscape pictures most of which I have included previously. My favourite places:
- Favourite town is Galway
- Favourite Parks: Gleninchaquin Park and Connemara National Park.
- Estate gardens: Powerscourt, Kylemore Abbey, Woodstock Gardens in Inistioge.
- Favourite drives: Ring of Beara, Ring of Kerry and the drive over Moll’s Gap.
Of course we only saw a small part of Ireland so we don’t know what we are missing.